We made some of our Christmas gifts this year and my favorite gifts we made were these solo cup snow globes.
Here are the materials we used that helped make this a super simple project with great results.
1. Solo Cups (clear)
2. White Sparkle Garland (we got ours at Target)
3. Paper plates for the bases
4. Hot Glue
5. Sequins, Pipe Cleaners, gold stars, glitter, etc
6. Sparkle ribbon (also from Target)
7. Assorted Little Figures (we found ours at Michaels in tubes)
We loved how they turned out! They make great teacher gifts!