Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Crafts and Costume Design


I get carried away in October with the crafts. Here is a sampling of some things we made around here this month. First off we made Sugar Skull masks. The kits came from Paper Source. They turned out great. I think I'll frame a couple for my Halloween shelves next year. 
 





Delaney and I made a witches hat for her doll. These cardboard hats were $1 from Michaels and the perfect size for 18 inch dolls. We painted it with acrylics, then decorated with ribbon and glitter glue and a wooden owl (also $1 at Michaels). 





Finally, we made Delaney a LaLaloopsy Dollhouse costume. Our supply list consisted of her lalaloopsy dolls and their furniture, cardboard boxes, foam board, scrapbook paper, modge podge, patterned duct tape, and hot glue.






No comments:

Post a Comment