Friday, December 14, 2012

Nutcracker Brunch and Ornaments

 
Delaney had a few friends over for a Nutcracker brunch and ornament making fun. 


 I found these wooden nutcrackers at hobby lobby for under $6. Before the guests arrived, I spray painted them hot pink. For our first activity we decorated them using glitter glue and puffy paints.


We also made bird ornaments...another idea I borrowed from Alisa Burke's wonderful blog. We used permanent markers and puffy paint and glitter glue. Then we attached the birds to clothes pins for easy hanging. 

We made a few more ornaments as well...wooden snowflakes like I mentioned in my last post, circle ornaments we made out of coasters and stamps, and cookie cutter ornaments like you can see here. Here are the finished plates full of ornaments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment