Saturday, January 22, 2011

World of Wheels


As I was driving down the road on Thursday, I passed the Batmobile. It was the red and black, 1960's Adam West version and it passed by so quickly I wasn't even sure what I had seen but I knew I had to get my boys to see this. When I got home I found out, thank you google, that the Batmobile would most likely be at the World of Wheels this weekend at the World Congress Center.


It just so happens that we can walk to this very place from our house so we bundled up and headed out tonight to take in the sights and most importantly, to find the Batmobile. We had no idea how many other great cars we would see and we were in awe.

I loved all the old cars, beautiful in their lines and simplicity. My kids enjoyed the suped up hot rods. There was something for everyone. And yes, we did find the Batmobile. Sadly, Batman was nowhere to be seen.
ps. If you'd like to see any of these shots a bit larger, you can click on them to enlarge.


No comments:

Post a Comment