Friday, April 29, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!!


The weather was perfect today and we spent a wonderful day at Zoo Atlanta thanks to Delaney's friend from school who invited us. I don't know if the kids loved seeing the animals more or just getting to be outside where they could run and jump and play until their legs ran out.


We got to see the newest Panda named Po which was a big hit with my Kung Fu Panda loving kids.


I enjoyed the elephants because I watched "Water for Elephants" at the theater last night (side note that it was a great movie that was visually stunning and artistically beautiful).


There are animals galore. There are a couple of fun playgrounds. There are an abundance of picnic tables. There is a carousel, a rock climbing wall, a petting zoo and there is a train ride that is perfectly placed at the very end when everyone is ready to sit down and enjoy the cool breeze.




No comments:

Post a Comment