Friday, May 6, 2011

Gotta Have It


Coke is cool. There is just no doubt about it. Their advertising sets the bar so high that no one can ever measure up. They are always reinventing themselves, keeping up with the times and yet making people crave the classics and the memories that Coke evokes.
I've been watching the Coca Cola building this week as it was shrouded in what appeared to be white drapes wondering what they were doing and what kind of renovations they were making. Tonight I got my answer. Suddenly outside our windows a slide show lit up the Atlanta skyline with image after image of wonderful Cokeness. I rushed up to the roof of our building to watch in amazement as the largest single building projection show in the world took place. It is a giant "thank you" card for 125 years of Coke from Coca Cola to its fans. I took a few photos but mostly just enjoyed every minute of the perks of living in the city where Coke was invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment