Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Which Wich


We've found a new restaurant we really like. The kids like the food and I love a good concept with wonderful marketing and great packaging. That pretty much sums up Which Wich. These sandwich shops are popping up all around the city.


You choose a paper bag depending on what kind of sandwich you are in the mood for. The categories range from Comforts to Classics to Breakfasts to Seafood to Vegetarian. Then you get to use a big red sharpie. For those of you who know me, I am a little Sharpie obsessed so this gives this place one leg up already. You get to mark up your bag with your name and lots of X's choosing toppings and breads and sauces, etc. Finally, your sandwich is made and arrives all nicely packed into the bag you made.


We have tried several sandwiches and liked them all. Our very favorite is the Elvis which is peanut butter, banana, bacon, and honey. I know! It is more like dessert than dinner but it is really delicious.


My favorite part is the bright yellow wall where you can pin up your bag for display if you were feeling extra artsy while waiting on your sandwich. They have extra bags just for this purpose! This keeps me and my kids thoroughly entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment